In compliance with Legislative Decree 196/03, Code regarding personal data protection, Eurispes, Institute of Political, Economic and Social Studies, based in Rome in Via Cagliari 14, adopts an adequate data protection policy also through the website.
In particular, based on art. 13 of the Code, Eurispes informs all interested parties who use the site that:
* personal data will be processed for the sole purpose of carrying out all our services on the website, responding to any particular requests, or regularly informing the user about our latest news; the provision of data is optional. However, the user’s failure to register the website or incomplete data may make it impossible to access all available online services;
* the data provided will be processed with computerised and manual procedures, exclusively by expressly authorised personnel, aimed at ensuring confidentiality and integrity; * the data controller is Eurispes, Institute of Political, Economic and Social Studies, based in Rome Via Cagliari 14
* you can exercise at any time, without any formalities by registered letter or e-mail, the rights referred to in Article 7, which we reproduce in full here below for your convenience:
Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 Art. 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence – or not – of personal data, even if not registered yet, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to obtain information about:
* the origin of personal data;
* of the purposes and processing methods;
* of the logic applied in case of data processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
* the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under Article 5, paragraph 2;
* the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or learn about them as appointed representatives in the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
* updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
* the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
* the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfilment is revealed impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The data subject is entitled to obtain:
* the updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of data;
* the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of unlawfully processed data, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
* certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right to be protected.
- The data subject shall have the right to refuse, in whole or in part:
* on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
* to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is performed for sending advertising materials or for direct selling, as well as for market or commercial and commercial communication surveys.